Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Check-in 9 : Less than One Week

     One week left. I can`t believe it. It`s weird because last week I was both happy and sad about leaving. Now, I am just overwhelmed. Realizing how little time I have left has made me question every decision I make. Do I REALLY want this croissant? Because this is my last week, What if this is my last croissant? I should get the croissant. I should get it and I should enjoy it. It's my last week. Maybe I should get this mystery pastry instead. It's my last week. I might never get the chance to try this mystery bread ever again. What if this pastry changes the course of my life? It is 50 cents more expensive. What if later I find something incredible I want to buy and I am 50 cents short? It's my last week. Confused? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment